Looking at Lyme – Differently!
Electro Dermal Screening
Using this non-invasive method of assessment we will demonstrate the manner in which one can identify co-infection, trauma, and intensity of infection with specificity.
Candida is real, often overlooked and generally ignored. In the nearly thirty years of his practice, Dave Eide has found that many people who come to see him with a medical diagnosis of Lyme disease are experiencing symptoms that are partially, or entirely, attributable to Candida, not to Lyme disease itself.
The emotional changes associated with a LYME and/or Candida diagnosis may be as dramatic as a complete personality shift or as subtle as mood changes. With modern technology and assessment tools, we now know that many of these changes are directly related to areas of the brain which are designed to monitor these emotions and may be subject to Lyme invasion. Callie and Dave have both worked extensively with this issue in clients assisting them to recover their happiness and wellbeing.
Traditional Naturopath Dave Eide founded The Natural Path Wellness Center over 25 years ago. He began as an Electro-Dermal Screening Practitioner and received his Doctor of Naturopathy from Clayton College of Natural Healing in 1992.
Callie joined The Natural Path when they married in 2010. She brings a long background in natural health care, coaching and mentoring. Throughout her career, Callie studied personal injury and business law and applied it to natural health care legislation. She began Life Coaching in 1998 and has since added numerous types of energy medicine to her repertoire including biofeedback, digital breast thermography and voice stress analysis.
Dave has trained many practitioners in Natural Health Sciences and ran a school through the 1990’s. He is a Doctor of Divinity, receiving his ministerial degree in 1995. As a certified Bio-feedback consultant, Homeotherapeutic Consultant, Reconnective Healer and many other modalities, Dave integrates the education and application of nutrition, homeopathy and energy medicine into his naturopathic practice.
Additional Background – Dave:
- 1991 – Present General Partner of The Natural Path, LLC
- 1991 – Electro-Dermal Screening Practitioner – Advanced Levels I, II, III
- 1992 – Doctor of Naturopathy, Clayton College of Natural Healing, Birmingham, AL, Doctorate
- 1993 – 1999 Owner Electro Dermal Screening Training Facility, Director of Education – Mound, MN
- 1995 – Doctor of Divinity, Freedom College, Chandler, AZ
- 1995 – Ministerial Degree, Freedom Church of Revelation
- 2001 – Certified Bio-Feedback Consultant; Certified Hometherapeutic Consultant, Academy of Applied Quantum Bio-Technologies
- 2003 – Certified Clinical Thermographer
- 2003 – Reconnective Healer, Levels I and II
- 2005 – Voice Stress Analysis Advanced Certification
- 2010 – Certified Thermographer
- 2011 – Quantum Alignment/EnerCHI Advanced Training
- 2011 – Qualified EnerCHI Instructor
Additional Background – Callie:
Callie joined The Natural Path when she married Dave Eide in 2010. She brings to The Natural Path a long background in natural health care, coaching and mentoring clients. Throughout her career, Callie studied personal injury and business law and applied it to natural health care legislation. She began Life Coaching in 1998 and has since added numerous types of energy medicine to her repertoire including Biofeedback, digital breast Thermography and Voice Stress Analysis.